Setting Default Standards
You can set default standards to tag and track student progress at any time:
1. Click on "My Account" from the left side menu and select "Settings"
2. Click on "+ Standards set"
3. Search for a state or organization or choose from the list
4. Search by subject or choose from the list
5. Click on the Grade Level, then select "Confirm & Exit" to save the standards you choose:
If you need multiple standards, you will need to select them one by one. There is no limit to the number you can add to your account, so if you teach multiple subjects and grade levels, you can add all the relevant standards you need!
If you don't see your standards, click here.