Create a Free Teacher Account
1. Go to formative.com and click "Sign up - It's FREE:"
2. Choose "I'm a Teacher" (If you have a different role at the school/district additional options to choose from are: School Administrator, District Administrator, Technology Administrator, Instructional Coach, Library or Media Specialist, and Other)
3. Click on the relevant button to sign up with a Google, Clever, or Microsoft account. Or, enter your email and a password. Then click "Create Free Account."
4. Select "Accept" on the Terms of Service.
5. If you work at a school click "I work in a school".
If you do not work in a school click "I do not work in a school".
6. Search for your school, then enter your first/last name and the name students call you. Click "Let's go!"
And you're in!
Learn more about how to build a formative here.
*If you accidentally create a Student account (or vice versa), you must delete it in order to sign up for a Teacher account.
Now that you know how to sign up, here's how to log in!